Jazz Supports Language Arts & Math
written and presented by
Welcome to JazzSLAM!
JazzSLAM SESSION OVERVIEW
- PRE-PRESENTATION QUIZ: Offer your students the brief Pre-Presentation. Access to your presentation is provided in the link below.
- 1-SESSION OPTION: The program is meant to be offered as an hour-long presentation.
- 2-SESSION OPTION: If this does not fit your class scheduling or your students’ attention level, you can pause it & show it in 2 sessions.
- 00:00 – 34:37 SESSION 1
- 34:38 – 59:56 SESSION 2
- SESSION 3 OPTION: If you need to show it in 3 sessions, here is the recommended breakdown:
- 0:00 – 24:29 SESSION 1
- 24:30 – 41:19 SESSION 2
- 41:20 – 59:56 SESSION 3
- POST-PRESENTATION QUIZ: Have your students complete the Post Presentation Quiz (Click the link below).
- Post-Presentation Activities: Available by clicking the link below.
- The purpose of this brief Pre and Post Quiz is to measure the impact of using jazz/music to support the teaching of academics to 4th and 5th graders.
- PLEASE give the quiz BEFORE your students watch JazzSLAM, AND give it again AFTER. It can be in any way you see fit
(ex. “heads down on your desk or table, and raise your hand if the answer is True,” OR online, as “Heads down & raise your hand in the Chat Room if True”)
We are so excited you are here with us! For questions, contact [email protected].
DOWNLOADS & LINKS