As an organization, we operate with only two full-time staff and a small number of part-time staff. Most of our annual and conference activities are handled by our dedicated volunteers. Each year, we look for dedicated members of the jazz community with a variety of skill sets to dedicate their time at the annual conference. YOU could be just what we’re looking for.
CONFERENCE VOLUNTEERING perks
- Free Conference Registration badge
- Free conference t-shirt
- Hospitality room
CONFERENCE VOLUNTEERING guidelines
- Applications are for part-time conference volunteers.
- Membership in JEN is NOT required to volunteer.
- You must be 18 or older.
- A minimum of 16 total hours of volunteer service at the conference is required.
- Conference volunteers are required to check in at the Volunteer Desk daily.
- Part-time volunteers are responsible for their own transportation, housing, meals, and other expenses.
- The conference volunteer application will close without notice as positions are filled.
- Volunteer applications are reviewed and accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Notification of acceptance and scheduling will take place beginning in late October.