As an organization, we operate with only one full-time staff member and a small number of part-time staff. Most of our annual and conference activities are handled by our dedicated volunteers. Each year, we look for dedicated members of the jazz community with a variety of skill sets to dedicate their time at the annual conference. YOU could be just what we’re looking for.
CONFERENCE part-time VOLUNTEERING guidelines
- In exchange for service, JEN provide volunteers with a FREE Conference registration badge
- Applications are for part-time conference volunteers.
- Membership in JEN is NOT required to volunteer.
- You must be 18 or older.
- A minimum of 16 total hours of volunteer service at the conference is required.
- Conference volunteers are required to check in at the Volunteer Desk daily.
- Part-time volunteers are responsible for their own transportation, housing, meals, and other expenses.
- The conference volunteer application will close without notice as positions are filled.
- Volunteer applications are reviewed and accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Notification of acceptance and scheduling will take place beginning in late October.
The Jazz Education Network annual conference is made possible by hundreds of volunteers and the sponsors below.
2023 producing sponsor
conference show guide sponsor
The Jazz Education Network is grateful to our generous show guide sponsor.
JEN Annual Conference ShowGuide Ads are handled directly through the magazine company each year.
acknowledgements & thanks
The Jazz Education Network is grateful to all who help make our annual conference possible.