2023 conference hotel
Omni Orlando Resort Hotel
1500 Masters Blvd., Championsgate, FL 33896
Deadline December 17, or until sold out (whichever comes first).
Make your reservations early to stay on site at the conference hotel!
JEN block rate is available 3 days prior to and 3 days after the actual conference dates (subject to availability).
The JEN block room rate includes a daily $5 resort service charge.
(Discounted from the typical $35 daily fee.)
All JEN overnight guests receive a discounted rate of $15 for self-parking.
(Discounted from the typical $26 overnight fee.)
All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card at the time of booking. Any guaranteed reservation not cancelled by December 1st will be subject to a one night room and tax cancellation fee.
If you need assistance, please call the hotel directly:
Ask for Group Booking Coordinator Lauren McCarter.
- Be sure to mention JEN 2023
For attendees needing 10 rooms or more, please reach out to:
Group Housing Coordinator
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
NOTE: Please ignore any email or phone call solicitations if they do not come directly from us. Periodically, fraudulent companies claim that they have access to our email list and reach out to sell hotel lodging, etc. The Jazz Education Network does NOT sell or share our email list, nor do we work with anyone else to secure lodging.
ADDITIONAL HOTEL INFORMATION
- Room rates of $189 are available until December 8, 2022 or SOLD OUT status, whichever comes first.
- Room rates in the JEN block are guaranteed three days in front or behind the conference subject to availability.
- A discounted resort fee of $5 per day (normal rate is $35)
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet for all conference overnight attendees in guest rooms
- Two bottles of water per room
- Complimentary use of the health club
- Transportation to Disney theme parks (24 hour advance reservations required)
- Newspaper availableMonday-Friday
- In-room coffee
- Complimentary use of all recreational activities including the lazy river, resort pools, basketball and tennis courts
- Discounted self parking for cars of $15 for overnight guests
- Parking for motor coaches provided in hotel Sports parking lot, as availability permits, at a reduced overnight rate of $35 payable by user.
- NOTE: An early check-out fee of one night’s room charges + tax. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Omni Orlando Resort be at least 72 hours prior to arrival of any change in planned length of stay.
The Jazz Education Network annual conference is made possible by hundreds of volunteers and the sponsors below.
conference show guide sponsor
The Jazz Education Network is grateful to our generous show guide sponsor.
JEN Annual Conference ShowGuide Ads are handled directly through the magazine company each year.