Join master jazz educator Julius Tolentino for a step-by-step tutorial on creating your first virtual video or audio collaboration. Before creating the video below, Julius had NO EXPERIENCE with audio or video production.
All registrants will receive a FREE step-by-step “how-to” guide on creating your first virtual collaboration.
Julius will discuss the pedagogy of virtual collaboration, including:
- Repertoire selection
- Ensemble parameters
- Directions for your students
- The recording studio approach to virtual collaboration
Julius will also detail the steps needed to produce your virtual collaboration:
- Building your guide track
- Assembling & mixing audio tracks
- Assembling & syncing video clips
- Technical Tips & Tricks
Plus a Q & A with the Facebook Live audience.