2023 conference hotel
Omni Orlando Resort Hotel
1500 Masters Blvd., Championsgate, FL 33896
See below for Overflow Hotel information
Deadline December 17, or until sold out (whichever comes first).
Make your reservations early to stay on site at the conference hotel!
After the hotel is sold out, you’re welcome to keep checking with the Omni Orlando for cancellations.
JEN block rate is available 3 days prior to and 3 days after the actual conference dates (subject to availability).
Omni Orlando Resort Hotel
1500 Masters Blvd.
Championsgate, FL 33896
BOOK BY PHONE: (407) 390-6664
- Mention “Jazz Education Network Conference 2023” to receive the JEN discounted rate.
BOOK ONLINE: 2023 JEN Conference Omni Resort Hotel
- Three (3) reservations can be booked through the Omni website at one time. To book additional reservations, please revisit the Omni website once the first three are complete.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card at the time of booking. Any guaranteed reservation not cancelled by December 1st will be subject to a one night room and tax cancellation fee.
RESORT SERVICE CHARGES:
- $5 resort service charge will be added to the JEN block room rate
(Discounted from the typical $35 daily fee.)
- Self-Parking: All JEN overnight guests receive a discounted rate of $15 for self-parking. (Discounted from the typical $26 overnight fee.)
For attendees needing 10 rooms or more, please reach out to:
Group Housing Coordinator
Omni Orlando Resort at ChampionsGate
If you need assistance, please call the hotel directly:
Ask for JEN Group Booking Coordinator Lauren McCarter.
- Be sure to mention JEN 2023
Wyndham Orlando Resort and Conference Center Celebration
3011 Maingate Lane
Kissimmee, FL 34747
BOOK BY PHONE: (407) 396-1400
- Mention “Jazz Education Network Conference 2023“ to receive the JEN discounted rate.
- Large Groups: Ask for Laura Cerny, Group Coordinator Manager
BOOK ONLINE: wyndhamhotels.com
- $144 per night + tax
- Resort Service Charge: $15 per night + tax (Discounted 50% from typical fee. Calculated upon checkout in reservation portal.)
- Rates available three (3) days prior and three (3) days after the meeting dates based on availability at the group rate.
- Occupancy per room: 1-4
- Deadline to Book: Friday, Dec 11, 2022
- Cancel 24 Hours prior to arrival by 6pm to avoid 1 Night charge plus tax
RESORT FEE AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Free Parking
- Theme Park Transportation
- SHUTTLE SERVICE is not provided to the JEN Conference (8 miles away)
- Free Premium Wifi
- Two water bottles per stay
- $2 per person breakfast buffet discount
- 10% discount on Starbucks beverages
NOTE: Please ignore any email or phone call solicitations if they do not come directly from us. Periodically, fraudulent companies claim that they have access to our email list and reach out to sell hotel lodging, etc. The Jazz Education Network does NOT sell or share our email list, nor do we work with anyone else to secure lodging.
ADDITIONAL OMNI ORLANDO HOTEL INFORMATION
- Room rates of $189/day per room (1-4 occupancy) are available until December 8, 2022 or SOLD OUT status, whichever comes first.
- Room rates in the JEN block are guaranteed three days in front or behind the conference subject to availability.
- A discounted resort fee of $5 per day (normal rate is $35)
- Complimentary high-speed wireless internet for all conference overnight attendees in guest rooms
- Two bottles of water per room
- Complimentary use of the health club
- Transportation to Disney theme parks (24 hour advance reservations required)
- Newspaper available Monday-Friday
- In-room coffee
- Complimentary use of all recreational activities including the lazy river, resort pools, basketball and tennis courts
- Discounted self-parking for cars of $15 for overnight guests
- Parking for motor coaches provided in hotel Sports parking lot, as availability permits, at a reduced overnight rate of $35 payable by user.
- NOTE: An early check-out fee of one night’s room charges + tax. Guests wishing to avoid an early checkout fee should advise the Omni Orlando Resort be at least 72 hours prior to arrival of any change in planned length of stay.
The Jazz Education Network annual conference is made possible by hundreds of volunteers and the sponsors below.
2023 producing sponsor
conference show guide sponsor
The Jazz Education Network is grateful to our generous show guide sponsor.
JEN Annual Conference ShowGuide Ads are handled directly through the magazine company each year.
acknowledgements & thanks
The Jazz Education Network is grateful to all who help make our annual conference possible.