Educator Summer Online Institute
July 28 & 29, 2021
2 days of professional development sessions, music reading sessions, & new product showcases designed for educators.
Participate live or watch later on-demand with your JEN Membership.
Completion Certificates Available!
- Jazz History Pre-1950 with Bria Skonberg
- Jazz History Post-1950 with Terri Lynn Carrington
- Latin Jazz History with Francisco Torres
- Guided Jazz Listening with Vincent Gardner
- Introduction to Jazz Recordings with Seton Hawkins
- Jazz Ear Training with Rosana Eckert
- Putting Jazz Back Into Jazz Band Ollie Liddell & Jeff Wolfe
- Breaking Out of Our Implicit Biases with Ashley Shabankareh, Laura Gentry, & David Kauffman
- Creating Your Own FREE Virtual Practice Room (with Jamulus)* with Jason Camelio & Ray Seol of Berklee Global
- Vocal New Music Reading Session
- Instrumental New Music Reading Session
- New Product Showcases
*Separate registration fee required. Space is limited.